Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MilkyTracker 0.90.86  (Read 15385 times)

Deltafire

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile
MilkyTracker 0.90.86
« on: November 07, 2013, 00:04:33 »

Milkytracker 0.90.86 is released!

This release incorporates bug-fixes for many of the issues posted in the form, along with some contributed patches, a couple of new features and updates to the user manual.  The source code repository has been migrated to GitHub.

Download it here, and check out the change-log.

It's been 3 years and 10 months since the previous release, so as you may have guessed MilkyTracker is no longer being actively developed. I will continue to incorporate any patches contributed and fix the odd bug here and there but don't expect any major changes from myself, or pailes - who has been absent for some time.

Happy tracking!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 13:50:45 by Deltafire »

Daroslaw

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: MilkyTracker 0.90.86
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 23:30:33 »

It's been 3 years and 10 months since the previous release, so as you may have guessed MilkyTracker is no longer being actively developed. I will continue to incorporate any patches contributed and fix the odd bug here and there but don't expect any major changes from myself, or pailes - who has been absent for some time.

So... No version 1.0, huh? :P

Also, the changelog says that there is an Android port. I don't see it in the download section. Did you mean this?

Deltafire

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: MilkyTracker 0.90.86
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 00:34:22 »

Possibly; guillaum1 implemented the Android port, I can't remember what he did with the binaries.
Pages: [1]   Go Up