Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: "Outside World" by dax / Ravebusters  (Read 15038 times)

debolaz

• New User
    • View Profile
"Outside World" by dax / Ravebusters
« on: September 20, 2006, 01:51:36 »

Does anybody have this module? Searching for it on google, modarchive, modland, and pretty much anywhere else has yielded me zero results so I'm hoping one of you might have this song in your collection.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: "Outside World" by dax / Ravebusters
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 19:02:25 »

Quote from: "debolaz"
Does anybody have this module? Searching for it on google, modarchive, modland, and pretty much anywhere else has yielded me zero results so I'm hoping one of you might have this song in your collection.

Is this a .mod or some other format?

AMP (http://amp.dascene.net/home.php) have a lot of Dax' mods, but not the one you are looking for, unless it is called something else.

Is it a standalone module or is it within one of his megamixes? (it appears in the 95 Megamix and Ravers Megamix mods).

Only other .mod of this that I know about is by Zany.

debolaz

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: "Outside World" by dax / Ravebusters
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 05:30:34 »

Quote from: "Axxy"
Is this a .mod or some other format?

AMP (http://amp.dascene.net/home.php) have a lot of Dax' mods, but not the one you are looking for, unless it is called something else.

Is it a standalone module or is it within one of his megamixes? (it appears in the 95 Megamix and Ravers Megamix mods).

Only other .mod of this that I know about is by Zany.

I have to admit I don't really remember what format it is. But it is a standalone module, though it was as you said also included in the '95 megamix among others.

The song is originally by Sunbeam, and quite a few people has remixed it.

Modland also has many of dax's modules, but not this one.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 19:09:49 »

I'm just wondering if it's by Dax.

AMP, Modland and MA should just about have everything between them. If it was in a Ravebusters release, it would have been ripped by now, you'd think. Unless it's a multi-channel (pc) module.

I have 11 remixes of it and I think most if not all of them are on Modland, not one of them is in .mod format.

Good luck with your search!

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 19:25:19 »

debolaz

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 00:45:35 »

Try here:-

http://www.djdaxx.de/xm/

Njoy!

Unfortunately, it's not there or in daxx's other archives. In fact, I had a chance to talk to daxx himself and he does not remember this particular module. So it seems that it may be lost forever unless someone is able to find it in their private collection.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 01:23:09 »

Thats Daxx' link to the Ravebusters xm's, including the Outside World 98 Remix.xm. Is it not the one your looking for? (coz it has his name in it).

debolaz

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 01:27:30 »

Thats Daxx' link to the Ravebusters xm's, including the Outside World 98 Remix.xm. Is it not the one your looking for? (coz it has his name in it).

Assuming you're talking about http://www.djdaxx.de/xm/r_out99.rar then no, that's not it. It's of course the same song being remixed, but not the right remix unfortunately.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 01:35:58 »

Unless he didn't write it, someone else did.

Quote from: "debolaz"
Try here:-

http://www.djdaxx.de/xm/

Njoy!

Unfortunately, it's not there or in daxx's other archives. In fact, I had a chance to talk to daxx himself and he does not remember this particular module. So it seems that it may be lost forever unless someone is able to find it in their private collection.

debolaz

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 01:38:50 »

Unless he didn't write it, someone else did.

This is of course a possibility, and I admit that my memory is a little bit fuzzy. However, parts of the module with the exact same instruments are included in the 95 ravers megamix by daxx. It's not just a little bit similar, it's the same remix. Unfortunately, the standalone module seems to be gone.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up