Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ModTomIT - Single Sample EP  (Read 4585 times)

ModTomIT

• New User
    • View Profile
ModTomIT - Single Sample EP
« on: May 15, 2014, 08:43:14 »

Hi, I made some chiptunes with the goal of making an EP-length work that only uses one sample throughout it. The sample is a pulse-wave repeated with descending volume. I'm uploading the IT files to modarchive so all the tracks will be free when they're up (one track is already up), but here's the link to my bandcamp page, where it can be listened to in-browser for free or downloaded for $3. I have many other tracks I've made, some only with trackers, and others with trackers + VST plugins and effects.

http://modtomit.bandcamp.com

eXOdus

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: ModTomIT - Single Sample EP
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 15:46:13 »

How long have you been composing?

ModTomIT

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: ModTomIT - Single Sample EP
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 23:00:49 »

How long have you been composing?

Well, I first started about 14-15 years ago, but progress was slow until I started learning guitar and read up on music theory books and that lasted until about 9 years ago, continuing on with lesser degrees of learning and a lot more composing since then. I haven't released a lot of my music because I'm shy and afraid of the social scenes around various types of music I make.
Pages: [1]   Go Up