Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SOLVED] I'm going crazy trying to find this song  (Read 4539 times)

vinicius.vbf

• New User
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] I'm going crazy trying to find this song
« on: August 22, 2014, 07:52:46 »

Hi there! This is going to be a tough one:

I'm trying to find a song that is like a trance/dance music and starts with a woman's voice saying something like: "dream dream dream dream..." 4 times, each time the voice is fading out a little bit more, and then the beats begin. I'm not sure that "dream" is the right word. I used to listen to it in 95, and my listening for english was horrible back then.

I have heard every song in modarchive that has "dream" on its name, but it wasn't any of them. I'm not a 100% sure, but I vaguely remember that the extension was ".xm", but it could also be ".mod". One of these two for sure. It couldn't be ".it" or ".s3m" because I didn't know these formats by the time. I used Cubic Player back then.

Can anyone *please* help me find it? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 03:21:35 by vinicius.vbf »

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going crazy trying to find this song
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 23:30:12 »

The sample sounds familiar. Off the top of my head....

Dream by Chz
Wet Dreams I & II by Dynamix
Dream by Hadji
Dream by Maf

I'm sure that there are other modules starting with that sample and I'm sure the above are probably not the one you are looking for, but I'm buggered if I can remember the one I was originally thinking about starting with that sample.

vinicius.vbf

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going crazy trying to find this song
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 03:21:00 »

Hello everyone. It took me 10 years, downloading the whole catalog from modarchive, using dnGrep and listening to A LOT of tunes. This was the one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. More people should know this one. Cheers!

Dream -Iwndtkot-
https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=62041

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: [SOLVED] I'm going crazy trying to find this song
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 12:41:20 »

Wow, looks like it was the one I mentioned in 2014 by Dynamix.

I'm assuming it's by Dynamix, I'm sure it was entered into some multichannel compo back in the day? Anyone know what "Iwndtkot" is or is it a person?
Pages: [1]   Go Up