Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coverdisk MODs?  (Read 3451 times)

ZentradiAlert

• New User
    • View Profile
Coverdisk MODs?
« on: February 27, 2015, 20:24:51 »

Hello, I was wondering if any sleuths here could identify two MODs that have eluded me for ages. Both of them come from CU Amiga magazine coverdisks.

One's from the August 1992 issue. I think it's the Project-X demo music, but notably it’s a unique song that doesn’t seem to appear in the final game. It may have been ripped from something else and used as a placeholder. Stylistically it’s pretty different; the tone is more dramatic and 80’s C-64-sounding, quite different from the 90’s techno in the final game.

The second MOD’s from the July 1992 issue (with Amy the Squirrel on the cover). There were two or three demo songs that were playable in the OctaMED Professional V3 disk, probably by Teijo Kinnuen (credited as T. Kinnuen). I’ve been able to find one, but the missing one I recall has a prominent Chuck D “Ah, yeah!” sample.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Z
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 20:44:33 by ZentradiAlert »

lem79

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Coverdisk MODs?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:22:13 »

The only mod (well, MED in this case) I had from that pair of coverdisks was Amiganuts. The Risky Woods and Zool mods can be found on UnExotica now too. Were there other editions of the disks maybe?
Pages: [1]   Go Up