Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, I'm noOne from Spain  (Read 4284 times)

noOne

• New User
    • View Profile
    • 0bs3si0n3s
Hi, I'm noOne from Spain
« on: April 14, 2015, 11:49:21 »

I'm an spanish tracker/MOD fan that have been composing MOD and XM songs on a PC (fastracker and ft2) from 1996 to 2006.

My works were uploaded a few years ago to a web called s3m.com that is now offline so You will not find my work in the net except for a few songs used in a Open source Linux Game called "Duel iii" (https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/568306). My style was always rock and metal. I was always searching the way to make the modules sound like a metal band Smiley

But I have about 150 songs composed that were never released in any form.

Now I'm focused composing with an iPad and Garageband (Fearworks is the name of my project) but I expect  to publish all my previous works. And that is why I'm now in TMA.

Here I found all the compositions that made me love the MODs scene: Knulla Kuk by Moby, Daley... and many others that I'm rediscovering in TMA

So here I'am. thanks for this wonderfull site.

See you

PD: I just uploaded two ZIP flles with 51 modules by me. Hope you like it when the upload finishes.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 23:13:15 by noOne »

xerion567

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm noOne from Spain
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 23:03:53 »

Hey there! Welcome.  ;)

noOne

• New User
    • View Profile
    • 0bs3si0n3s
Re: Hi, I'm noOne from Spain