Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SEARCH]{hardcore/morphcore}(unknown titles)<by TPL/TMP?&Pharao/The Pharao?>  (Read 7051 times)

Docimen

• New User
    • View Profile

Hi all
i search for some tunes of which i think they are lost in the whole internet :(

I just remember a few details about the MODs and the site where they came from, and basically i search most of them. Let me  give you the details i remember:

The site had a black background and most its stuff was about hardcore some how.
It was some kind of tracking crew, maybe some thing from Britain.
There were numerous MODs and in this time already some mp3's.
The most active MOD writers were some one with a name like TPL or maybe TMP (both is a pain to search for) and a other one which called him self Pharao or The Pharao (just a other pain to search for).
The site if i remember right was called http://*morphcore.*, at some point the site had closed, and then they opened a new site under a slightly other name (morphcore.co.uk if i remember right). 
How ever, i search for the MODs on theyr old site (just all of them).
So let me talk about the sounds. There were some mp3's if i remember right there was one by this Pharao guy "My Angel of darkness"(.mp3) its the only mp3 on theyr site which i remember (may this helps to identify the site, or some one will remember this every day name mp3 too).
About the MODs, yeah i am in darkness too.
There was one  calles "Hardcore.xm "but maybe it was also IT format, but probably it was XM.
One MOD was called like "X-Treme" or was it "extreme"?
Some other titles were (if i remember right) just some common bad words ("Fu**" and some thing, if i remember right).
There were many more MODs by thees two guys, as i maybe already said, i search all of them but mainly from theyr old dead site and not from theyr new dead site which had a white background and some blue modern banner on top in opposite to theyr old site with black background and maybe red font? and the table like track list may had a white border? ahrrr...
The MODs them self were (just if you ask me) very professional.
They did name all patterns 1,2,3, ... an they never used a pattern twice, maybe they did use the content of the pattern twice but they did never repeat the pattern it self as seen in many other MODs.
Teyr music was some thing between hardcore and maybe gabber, but less speedcore or such insane stuff :D
One mod did contain a spanglish cartoon sample, i think it was speedy-consalez, he said some thing like arriva arriva andale, or at least close to that.
Other MODs did contain some more or less spanish sounding scales or chords, a bit like flamenco or so, but of course hardcorisized.
There where many more MODs by the two guys, i search them since long time, means the last time i saw them was over 10 or 15 years ago :(
when i saw theyr new site i was not able to find the wold mods, but it did calm me down because they had a new site and where not totaly lost, but now theyr new site is also down since years and they got totaly lost :( , may thats why i ask here.

if you know any thing about this MODs, this site, or what ever of them exists, please let me or us all (here in the forum) know about.
If you have this MODs or some of them or just a trace to them (just a smell would be already much) please help me out!
If you have made this MODs, dont get me wrong... i love you <3 (haha) ;)

Every one which can help and spends some time on his old rusty disks, thanks in advance even if you cant find them, we are in the same boat.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile

Although I can't really help you with the actual modules as I never kept a lot of them in that genre (made my ears bleed)  ;)

You could try the Modland ftp site, has loads of modules by everyone.
Or
http://www.exotica.org.uk/wiki/Special:Modland (allows web search of Modland).

Alternatively, try going to http://www.dreamlandbbs.com/
Scroll down to the SND links on their page (they have quite a lot of hardcore/gabber modules)

Docimen

• New User
    • View Profile

Yeah (or not)...
I did search a bit on this sites and have not found what i am searching for :(
but meanwhile i know more about the names one was TMP and one this Pharao or The Pharao guy, and there was also one more his name was "da Vulture".
Sadly all theyr Tracker stuff did some how disappear from the internet, there are just some mp3s around and it seems as they got famous :D
I found some mods by a Vulture or Pharao guy on the Sites you suggested me, but i strongly think that they were just some other guys with a "every-second-word-on-internet"-name. :))
Also i really search just theyr mods from the theyr old (maybe first) site.
So i still hope some one will remember thees mods too, and maybe he has still a copy of them some where and could help out.

davulture

• New User
    • View Profile

hi there docimen,

I am one of the guys you're looking for (i guess). I was called Da Vulture back in the days :) It's cool to find out some people are still looking for the mod-files we made back then :)

Our trackergroup was called Morphcore. We had morphcore.tk, and later on morphcore.com. During these years we gave young artists the change to join us, and promote their music for free on the interwebs. The founders of Morphcore were: ParaNoya, TMP, Angel of Darkness, MC Nostrafatum and Da Vulture.

I don't have any mod-files anymore, but i have 23 MP3 files for ya. For instance: Extreme Trauma (you referred to X-treme.xm).

Download:
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/c2f52683623960b5b3d19d98894395bb20151105195359/e7f9b6841bf8c825a9386e5c6f14bada20151105195359/0335d5

Stay safe!

Keyzer Soze

• New User
    • View Profile

This is MC Nostrafutum (later Keyzer Soze)

I've found some of the old xm mods but unfortunately a lot of them got lost in time. The archive contains most of my own tracks and quite a few of Da Vulture. As an added bonus you'll also find some beats by TMP and Angel of Darkness. (but very little)

After FastTracker we all switched to Buzztracker and we made quite a few tracks in that program as well.  Unfortunately in the end, as responsibility comes with age, we had to decide to quit our hobby because we neither had the time left nor did we have the money to invest in proper equipment. I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again, it for sure was awesome. It's also pretty cool to have someone looking for our old stuff >15 years later  ;)

Have fun with the mods !

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/0bcd35e45d49436644233121b69db13520151106104521/739b7bf5f55ef2cca0222174cc40d6d220151106104521/3045c9

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!

wow, what an unexpected outcome of this thread! ;D
Would you mind if we incorporate those XMs into the Mod Archive so that they don't get lost again? :)
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

Keyzer Soze

• New User
    • View Profile

Off course !

The previous file contained a lot of files with incomplete information so i've renamed most of the tracks and uploaded them again. You can use these to add to the mod archive !

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/a090d503a33ffc45daacd421fc1b2dfa20151106162605/b0f05ae69ef1c3d1703fa20d2d0150cf20151106162605/9ac06a

Docimen

• New User
    • View Profile

Ha!
WoW  :o ;D
I eat my shorts :d yes exactly this .tk site must have been this darkish site and later there was a new site .com a very bright one  :rolleyes: And yes YOU ARE THE ONE, or at least one of them, which i am looking for  :P
I was looking for ages for some of these MOD's, i used to listen them a lot and i remember them very well. To hear that some of the MODs are lost is sad and they will leaf a hole in music history RIP  :angel:
I am happy about the outcome of this request, at least we could save now some of the MODs for future times and history  ;D
I know to Saga this is just noise ( :P ), but ey, if you ask me its a treasure!
Thanks a lot to Da Vulture (the one i was looking for), to his awesome morphcore gang (the others i was looking for ;) ) and the accident which has let you read this :D

Docimen

• New User
    • View Profile

Sorry about the double post
these files are the ultimate answer to every thing  ;D ;D
thanks so much!!!
i dont know why but its very addictive stuff  ;D

EDIT:
They are the pure beautynes :D Thanks !
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 15:22:41 by Docimen »

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!

Okay, the files are now finally in the archive. Sorry it took so long!
One note though, I've edited "Nobody catches Soze" since it contained 5MB of unused samples and thus exceeded our maximum file size limit of 15MB. Apart from removing unused samples and patterns, it's identical to the file you provided.

I know to Saga this is just noise
I may not be into hardcore but it's all but noise to me. It's not noisecore after all. :P
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker
Pages: [1]   Go Up