Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guage me - Eye of Hurricane  (Read 8497 times)

Arcady

• New User
    • View Profile
Guage me - Eye of Hurricane
« on: October 12, 2006, 19:54:34 »

Probaby an XM, anyone who has heard it would probobly know it instantly, as it repeats the phrase "Guage me" a  lot. Since it's been so long since I've heard it, I can't recall anything else.

Another one of those peices of been looking for since my last system crash. Once again, any information is greatly appreciated.

-=Existence is futile=-

* Arcady *

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 23:43:32 »

Don't have that one.

EoH recently resurfaced and said he might put all his mods up for download, but haven't seen it happen yet.

Arcady

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 06:01:22 »

Aw, the ever-victorious Axxy isn't quite so ever-victorious. Thats all right though, I think thats 7 of 8 so far ;)  About Eye, that would be interesting, theres a lot of good stuff (in my opinion) that I'm missing out on yet. well, if anyone else know this one, please let me know.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 12:05:40 »

when (if) frequent comes back to the forums again, he might be able to help you, he has quite a lot modules and is also programming a "module search system".... but he isn't here very often anymore.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 17:45:49 »

Quote from: "Arcady"
Aw, the ever-victorious Axxy isn't quite so ever-victorious. Thats all right though, I think thats 7 of 8 so far ;)  About Eye, that would be interesting, theres a lot of good stuff (in my opinion) that I'm missing out on yet. well, if anyone else know this one, please let me know.

I don't collect everything, only what I consider to be good. I currently have 55,000+ mods (all formats) and have probably deleted twice over what I have. Modland, Scene.org, MA and AMP should have most other things.

I prefer to find missing/rare mods by the well-known trackers, just for completeness sake.

Arcady

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 19:54:46 »

How much of that is techno?

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 13:31:19 »

Quote from: "Arcady"
How much of that is techno?

No idea...  :grinno:

Although I'm not particularly fond of the genre, I have loads of them, and quite listenable too. It would be quite interesting to catalogue all the genres I have, but as you probably guessed, I can't be bothered.   :thumbneutral:

On the subject of Techno, just download any .med module and its probably techno.  :roll:

I prefer demo, trance or ambient myself....
Pages: [1]   Go Up