Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Website back up and running  (Read 10891 times)

d0pefish

• Milkytracker Moderator
    • View Profile
Website back up and running
« on: November 09, 2016, 20:17:41 »

Hello all - a quick update for the website, as it’s been a while and some things have changed!

MilkyTracker’s website has now been moved over to GitHub Pages alongside the source code, so that it’s easier to update and so that we don’t risk losing access to it any more. Unfortunately, our previous domain at http://milkytracker.org has been lost and the owner is unwilling to co-operate with us in having it point to the correct location.

Thankfully, our friends at TiTAN have given us a new subdomain, so please update your bookmarks to http://milkytracker.titandemo.org.

If, for whatever reason you are unable to reach us at the above address, http://milkytracker.github.io should always point you in the right direction.

Meanwhile, Deltafire and I have slowly been preparing a new release! If you can’t wait for the binaries, please feel free to check out our pending branch over at GitHub.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 22:01:21 by Deltafire »

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: Website back up and running
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 23:14:33 »

Good hustle.

YuGiOhJCJ

• New User
    • View Profile
    • YuGiOhJCJ
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 05:58:40 »

Wow I am so happy to see this message.
I thought that the project was stopped because the last commit on GitHUB is from 2015-10-27 (more than one year!).

TheRektafire

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 19:20:31 »

Awesome! Will this new version be available for Android as well? The version on the Play Store is ridiculously old and looks like it was basically just a direct port of the PC version, it has a mouse cursor and movable windows and everything, even when you're only using a touchscreen :/

Also will there be any new features/fixes/etc in this update?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 19:23:39 by TheRektafire »

Mangleus

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 15:02:59 »

Hi!

I was so HAPPY when i heard the news about a new version of Milky!! Once it is out a lot of people will be reminded again that XM is alive and well :) I just hope this is not one of this occasions when one gets glad just to get dissapointed. With that i do not mean with details about the release, but with the option of a new version not happening, and the project just dying out... That would be such a loss, because with a new release ppl with some coding skills might pick up interest in contributing to Milky.

Anyway, thanx a bunch and good luck!

Mangleus

ps,
Oh, i forgot to ask one more thing... is it anyone that would happen to have a compiled exe (x32, x64 or both) to share with me? That would be wonderful!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 23:40:20 by Mangleus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up