Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please delete the module I uploaded  (Read 3054 times)

PearOfSalamanca

• New User
    • View Profile
Please delete the module I uploaded
« on: May 03, 2019, 04:56:10 »

I uploaded a module I made in PixiTracker called pear_of_salamanca_i_am_become_cheesesteak.xm onto the Mod Archive, and I just realized something: I think it stinks. I don't want it on this website any more. I would like to ask if the crew could please remove it? Thank you very much.

fuzion.mixer01

• New User
  • Previous account: fuzion_mixer
    • View Profile
Re: Please delete the module I uploaded
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 07:01:00 »

If you'd read the Module Removal Policy, you would know that any module can't be deleted unless in special circumstances (like the information in the module being used for malicious purposes.)

In short, no.
Placeholder of fuzion_mixer...because I re-routed my activation e-mail to the wrong one by accident. God, I am so dumb

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: Please delete the module I uploaded
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 19:35:44 »

Since it's just been added a few days ago and you are new to the website (and because it is indeed a rather low-quality module), you will get a one-time benefit of the doubt. But as fuzion_mixer says, we generally don't remove modules just because the author doesn't like them anymore. This is an important part of preserving the tracker scene's history.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker
Pages: [1]   Go Up