Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Milky Music - A Discord for Milkytracker Users  (Read 4529 times)

fuzion.mixer01

• New User
  • Previous account: fuzion_mixer
    • View Profile
Milky Music - A Discord for Milkytracker Users
« on: May 21, 2019, 00:32:47 »

Hello all! I've just started a Discord centered mainly around Milkytracker users. Basically what's the purpose of it is so that we can integrate and interact with new (and maybe old) users much more easily. Heck, even devs can join in on this!

From what I've noticed, forums posts generally take days to get a reply from anyone. Not only that, there are many old users on here and few new (and young) ones. We plan on appealing to both by adopting the much user-friendly (and hip) appeal of Discord towards the young and the bond and knowledge of the old. That's a good strategy, no?

Devs benefit from this too as it works like an instant messaging app. That means that feedback can be given more directly with just an action: open Discord. If you don't have anything to update us on, you can treat it as a group chat talking about life besides Milkytracker. Very versatile!

Thus, we believe that the Discord will help us in bringing closer experienced users to newcomers.

Don't worry if you're not a Milkytracker user. You can join us too! We would love to have you on board this journey!

Here's the invite: https://discord.gg/JaRCGsF
Placeholder of fuzion_mixer...because I re-routed my activation e-mail to the wrong one by accident. God, I am so dumb

morenoh149

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Milky Music - A Discord for Milkytracker Users
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 01:40:21 »

link is invalid, can we get a fresh one?

GOLF6

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 05:49:34 »

:o lINK nO wORKY

leondustar

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 21:29:26 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up