Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hi there, i don't know how to start  (Read 2641 times)

manja

• New User
  • love music peace
    • View Profile
hi there, i don't know how to start
« on: June 18, 2019, 00:25:12 »

Hi, im new here and i dont know what to do. can anyone help me little bit? some steps, what to do, to help me get some music, please :)
i like music

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: hi there, i don't know how to start
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 11:55:04 »

Hi and welcome!

I would start with some of the artists that have been highlighted in the "Spotlight" or from the "Artist Search", on the front page. Then just click the download button associated with each module, but there's no download all modules by an artist.

Sometimes, it's just click a random link and see what you get..  Unfortunately, Modarchive is not entirely structured like a few other mod sites. A lot are structured by artist but the majority are just that, archived.  So, unless you know a bit of the demo/mod scene, you may not be familiar with certain artists and who to look for.

Also, obviously you will need a player to listen to them. https://www.un4seen.com/ springs to mind if your on PC.  Amiga has Hippoplayer, Deli or Eagleplayer.

There are Torrents mentioned on the front page if your familiar with them.

manja

• New User
  • love music peace
    • View Profile
Re: hi there, i don't know how to start
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 20:53:20 »

hi, i did all those steps and now i know what moduls and trackers are :) but this samples are sometimes mostly funy.
i like music
Pages: [1]   Go Up