Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAZ No.1 Instruments  (Read 13585 times)

Flashira

• TMA Moderator
  • Rising Star
  • Zeroxygen Studios
    • View Profile
Re: MAZ No.1 Instruments
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2021, 10:22:45 »

gosh, i want this maz sample cd too.... i wonder if someone would upload the sample cd into archive.org

(apologies for this necropost)

Flashira Nakirov | Graphic Designer and (sometimes) Musician

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2021, 20:30:01 »

You cannot simply upload copyrighted material to archive.org. You'd first have to ask MAZ for permission. Most likely he'd agree these days, but it would still be rude to not ask.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

TalkOrBell

• Space Between Notes as Important as Notes Are...
    • View Profile
    • My Channel on Alonetone-
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2021, 23:26:08 »

Threads like this concerning XI instruments are astounding...I have the old wave-it XIs 7 made a BUNCH on my own mostly from sampling the OUTPUT of VSTi & turning that into XI instruments...
Years ago shared a bunch at warmplace for the sunvox crowd but so many were worried about where the samples came from, well they came from SAMPLING the output of VSTi...Nothing wrong with that. Same thing but worse at the caustic site...
It must be something about the XI format that brings out the WEIRD in people making them all MEEK and TIMID in various ways...
That's why I no longer share any of it...Not for the lack of thanks as there's plenty of that...

maz

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2022, 16:45:45 »

As if I am not reachable for years ... you just have to know the email address from back then, which I still use as my main address :)

Here's the download link to the complete CD (363 MB):
http://www.maz-sound.com/downloads/no1/CD.rar
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 16:50:18 by maz »

Fabricius

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2022, 23:25:29 »

Hello,
I'm new here, but I have been listening for modules for years. I still have the Number-1 instruments CD, but also Tracked-Worx 98 and Tracked-Worx 2000. I also have the 4-CD module compilation but I cannot remember the name. If you need them, just say it here. I can see that someone has posted a link for the number-1 instrument, but you might want the other CD I mentionned. It's in the basement, and it will probably take some time to find them, but I have them, for sure!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 23:40:12 by Fabricius »

Fabricius

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2022, 23:34:34 »

oops; I did not realized that it was maz himself who posted the link :) Thank you maz, I still have all the CDs I bought from you, and I also kept the nice paper note with "thank you for your order" (or something like that). I will not post anything here if you don't permit! I wasn't aware you were still active in modules !
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up