Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing mods orden in the listing.  (Read 8701 times)

zoltar31

• New User
    • View Profile
Changing mods orden in the listing.
« on: September 18, 2019, 19:51:16 »

Hello,

I uploaded every of my mods in a certain order, just to let the most important modules in the 5 first positions, as people usually first point their eyes to the info in the upper side.
This task made uploading slower and tedious, but I didn't care, as long as the order of the listing remained intact. But it didn't, so I'd like to change this order.
How can I do that?

I'm not talking about deleting mods, just allowing the user to change the position of his/her mods in the listing of his personal profile, for those who like to assign the first places to their best mods. I think this is like a portfolio, where you highlight the most important information in the upper side, as it will be the first other users will point their eyes first.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 20:43:23 by zoltar31 »

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: Changing mods orden in the listing.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 23:35:26 »

There is no way to change the ordering - in fact the user that is viewing your profile has several different possibilites of ordering modules on your profile page.
If you want to spotlight a specific set of songs on your profile in a certain order, you can put them in your profile descriptions. You can create a link to a song using [modpage]12345[/modpage] where 12345 would be the module ID.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

zoltar31

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Changing mods orden in the listing.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 08:53:45 »

Thank you!  😊
Pages: [1]   Go Up