Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploaded a module a week ago, still in waiting...  (Read 3261 times)

InsertUsername

• New User
    • View Profile
Uploaded a module a week ago, still in waiting...
« on: April 23, 2020, 07:16:40 »

Yeah, so I uploaded a module a week ago, and it went from pending to waiting in about a day or two, but it's been stuck in waiting for what I think has been a week now (I uploaded it on the 13th or the 14th.) The upload FAQ said to wait for a week, so... yeah. (The module's file name is kyuub_-_oxagon.it)

ASIKWUSpulse

• Trying not to explore too much in composing...
    • View Profile
Re: Uploaded a module a week ago, still in waiting...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 16:43:00 »

I was screening last sunday, but unfortunately life outside the computer interrupted and then I had no more time to screen.

Here on TMA though I (perhaps the other from the screening-crew too) can't guarantee how long screening will take. It's all up to how busy the screeners are with other things than screening and how many screeners there is for the moment.
Right now, Saga is the most active, I'm less active since private life has been more busy recently (and seems to be for the nearest future).
Then there's sammie, who switched account not so long ago, so I don't know if she has access to the screening tool at the moment this is written. But she's also been a lot inactive for the last 3 months afaik. Then there's others, but they have barely shown any activity at all for the last half year at least (though I could be wrong, it's easy for things to slip by my eyes)

Though I'm going to take more time this weekend if I can. Stay tuned, it shouldn't take a month.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 16:58:49 by ASIKWUSpulse »
Samples can be anything recorded: Instruments, furniture and even junk! ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up