Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaling problem, My Milky Tracker is too big for my screen. Win10  (Read 3468 times)

villematti1

• New User
    • View Profile

I tried scaling x2 on layout tab. It made picture too big for the window, I can't see the far right corner anymore to change the settings. I tried open from freshly downloaded zip. No luck. Settings are still too big for me to change scaling. Please help me to reset layout settings.

Ville-Matti
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 10:02:26 by villematti1 »

Incarnate

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Scaling problem, My Milky Tracker is too big for my screen. Win10
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 16:24:49 »

I tried scaling x2 on layout tab. It made picture too big for the window, I can't see the far right corner anymore to change the settings. I tried open from freshly downloaded zip. No luck. Settings are still too big for me to change scaling. Please help me to reset layout settings.

Ville-Matti

Go into the program folder and delete the configuration file: milkytracker.cfg.
This should reset it, unfortunately, you'll have redo you configuration, but at least you can get back to tracking :)

//Inc.

izmozero

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Scaling problem, My Milky Tracker is too big for my screen. Win10
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 09:22:24 »

alternatively, you should be able to move the window to where you can see the options using
alt+enter, selecting move, and then using the arrow keys and then hitting enter when it's in the desired spot

this is a general tip i stumbled upon out of necessity with other programs
Pages: [1]   Go Up