Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: blue orian modules  (Read 4067 times)

Marisa

• New User
    • View Profile
blue orian modules
« on: March 09, 2021, 14:40:09 »

:-\ I'm recently concerned about the loud, monotone trance music blue orian likely generates every time. Even others got sick of their music too according to the reviews they left out. I wonder if it's possible to get rid of most of blue orian's modules or ban blue orian themselves, so people can feel better when listening to random picks on the website? If it's possible, that would be very beneficial.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 18:16:42 by Marisa »

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: blue_orian modules
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 18:18:04 »

If you don't like the music, don't download it. We don't need to have a genre police here. Random picks can give you a whole lot of other crappy music, too. If you want a "safe" random playlist, I'm afraid you will have to listen to a curated radio station. ModArchive doesn't try to be that.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

Marisa

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: blue orian modules
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 18:38:37 »

Well you got me there. Even if there's likely a time people wanted to get rid of someone for their own module spams or something else, there isn't a good reason to just get rid of somebody because they don't like their music, regardless of which genre, unless it's a plagiarism issue.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 18:48:38 by Marisa »

freakshaw_dr

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 09:48:10 »

I wonder about the whole file size of Blue Orian's collection, because a lot of mods by him are really big (beyond 2 or 3 MB). If he keeps uploading in the upcoming years, it will be extremely big. Would Mod Archive have any trouble with this (despite larger storage capacities available as technology goes on)??

A few mods by him are really worthy; for example, "rchii_thaidye.it", "rchii_99.it", "rchii_13.it", "rchii_s.it" and "levatata.it". You will notice the great quality of these modules compared to the others some people are complaining about. All these are his first uploads here.

psychodargon

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2023, 10:35:07 »

blue orian him was a very cool artist in the 2000s. him used to be a producer at ektoplazm, there are many great psytrance music him uploaded there, for example "sun of shiva", "rainbow tribe", "transcendant knowledge", "city of temples pyramid", "lightworkers", "blue throated" after that, i don't know why him left from ektoplazm, and delete everything including those musics and then him started spamming a lot of modules on this website.
I found some his old psytrance music here.
https://www.soundclick.com/xaivonface
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 11:23:38 by psychodargon »
Pages: [1]   Go Up