Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An explanation of my LN4 LvX Amiga tracks  (Read 2142 times)

HKvalhe

• New User
  • Norwegian Amiga musican
    • View Profile
    • HKvalhe
An explanation of my LN4 LvX Amiga tracks
« on: May 19, 2022, 00:43:23 »

As most of you might know from before. My name is Helge Kvalheim aka HKvalhe (was also called Helgis in the past) and I am from Norway. Been a great Amiga fan since 1987 and have owned a couple of different Amigas. Mostly 3 Amiga 1200 systems, which the third one become a Blizzard PPC Tower system, then AmigaOne G3 and G4-XE and now both AmigaOne 500 aka SAM460ex (had for soon 10 years) and recently, the top model AmigaOne X5000 Dual Core 64-bit PPC version. I have been working with Amiga music actively since 2018, and really enjoy it. Ok, now to the point.

These days, I am working on Amiga music for a FICTIONAL Amiga game called "Last Ninja 4". You have seen me coming up with names on my tracks, like LN4 Menu, LN4 Intro, LN4 GameOver, LN4 Lv1, LN4 Lv2, LN4 Lv3. I will try to explain these a little so that there are no mistakes. First of all, they will be composed by me on my new AmigaOne X5000/20 computer. LN4 Lv4 - The City Of Phillipines is most likely to be my very FIRST where this new AmigaOne X5000 is used to compose the music, by using OctaMED SoundStudio for Amiga. The LN4 Amiga tracks are like these:

* LN4 Menu (represents a short Amiga track for the Menu screen of the game)
* LN4 Intro (The Intro or rather the main LN4 THEME before running the game itself)
* LN4 GameOver (An own Death Scene Amiga track to play for the fictional LN4)
* LN4 Lv1 (The shortname for The Phillipines Island in the fictional LN4 Amiga game)
* LN4 Lv2 (The Abanded Academy Of Phillipines in the fictional LN4 Amiga game)
* LN4 Lv3 (The Underground Cavern of Phillipines in the fictional LN4 Amiga game)
* LN4 Lv4 (The City Of Phillipines in LN4)
* LN4 Lv5 (The Phillipines Airport in LN4)
* LN4 Lv6 (The Plane Crash in LN4)
* LN4 Lv7 (The Brisbane Jungle in LN4)
* LN4 Lv8 (Boattrip To Brisbane in LN4)
* LN4 Lv9 (The Brisbane Prison Basement in LN4)
* LN4 Lv10 (Brisbane Skycraper Main Floor in LN4)
* LN4 Lv11 (Brisbane Wrong Skycraper in LN4)
* LN4 Lv12 (Shogun's Brisbane Skycraper in LN4)
* LN4 Lv13 (Shogun's Secret Brisbane Sanctum in LN4)
* LN4 Outtro (The very END GAME Amiga track for LN4)

All tracks are not done yet, but they will look like these. This list should be easy to remember when seeing these names on the pending screen. Thank you :)

Best regards
Helge Kvalheim aka HKvalhe
Helge Kvalheim
Pages: [1]   Go Up