Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I change the volume of cells in bulk using OpenMPT?  (Read 3746 times)

MEATTAIL

• New User
    • View Profile

Hello! First post, I'm pretty new to tracker software so bear with me:

I'm working on my first track with OpenMPT. How can I control the volume of all of the cells I have selected? There doesn't seem to be an option to adjust the volume of the cells when I right-click them. I've attached a screenshot to this post!

Songerson

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: How do I change the volume of cells in bulk using OpenMPT?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 21:01:04 »

Greetings. You can choose the "Amplify" option to change all selected volume values by some percentage. In the "Amplify by" field, type in the desired percent (see attached screenshot). If you would like to decrease the volume, type in something below 100 %, if you would like to increase the volume, type in something above 100 %.
For example, initial volume values are 64, amplification percentage is 50 – volume values of 32 will be the result. Or another example: you would like to make volume values of 40 instead of 16, then 40 / 16 = 2.5, multiply that by 100, 2.5 * 100 = 250, type in "250" in the "Amplify by" field, and all selected values will become 40.
If the volume values in your selection are different, the "Amplify" option will still work.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 21:10:16 by Songerson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up