Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Relaunch of improved Crockett's Theme Amiga 2023 version!  (Read 2111 times)

HKvalhe

• New User
  • Norwegian Amiga musican
    • View Profile
    • HKvalhe

I have now relaunched a greatly improved and clean 4ch Amiga version of the
famous Jan Hammer HIT - Crockett's Theme 4ch Amiga 2023 version. Currently the most realistic Amiga version ever done of Crockett's Theme! Composed by me - Helge Kvalheim aka HKvalhe from Norway, hard of hearing, using my AmigaOne 500 aka SAM460ex, running the NSM patched version of OctaMED SoundStudio v1.03c, with latest PPC native TheMaestrix AHI tool and high quality stereo samples. Would appreciate it if you gave my music collection some great ratings, for those tracks you actually like to hear. A lot of hard work has been put into all of them and many of them are really good! Enjoy and thank you all for your support.

On YouTube, this track got 11 thumbs up in only 2 days! The track is undoubtly great!

Here's the link: https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=200906
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 14:59:53 by HKvalhe »
Helge Kvalheim
Pages: [1]   Go Up