Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lady In Blue 8ch Amiga Blues Jazz MED track by HKvalhe  (Read 2031 times)

HKvalhe

• New User
  • Norwegian Amiga musican
    • View Profile
    • HKvalhe
Lady In Blue 8ch Amiga Blues Jazz MED track by HKvalhe
« on: June 27, 2023, 15:08:57 »

I'm happy to tell that my 8-channel Blues Jazz Amiga MED track called "Lady In Blue" has now been uploaded to The MOD Archive here. It's also available at Aminet. There's not so many high quality Blues Jazz mods done with the Amiga, and this one is on a professional level. Composed by me - Helge Kvalheim aka HKvalhe from Norway, hard of hearing, using my AmigaOne 500 aka SAM460ex, running the NSM patched version of OctaMED SoundStudio v1.03c, with latest PPC native TheMaestrix AHI tool and high quality stereo samples from Walkabout Music Samples Collection. Another contribution of mine for the Amiga Art 2023 contest going these days to end of October.

Link provided here directly to the song: https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=201030/

Thank you all for your support. I would appreciate it if you rated my music, but it's up to you. The rating doesn't really prove anything. It's just a way to be polite and to show support. Nothing more than that. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards
HKvalhe
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 15:10:29 by HKvalhe »
Helge Kvalheim
Pages: [1]   Go Up