Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost songs from Trax In Space  (Read 2024 times)

Mctunfisk

• New User
    • View Profile
Lost songs from Trax In Space
« on: October 06, 2023, 22:02:57 »

Hello,

This is probably futile, but due to various unfortunate circumstances I've lost all copies of some of my older modules.
They were however uploaded to Trax in space (old and new) before it disappeared. I am hoping some of you may have come across them in the past.

This concerns the following modules:

- If you believe (like the way we do)
- Rainy Days
- This is our time
- Little White Lies

Artist : Jeremy / MCtunfisk

They are likely only available in mp3 format.But some where available in xm as well (modplug tracker). The genre is melodic trance.

Cheers!

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: Lost songs from Trax In Space
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 12:04:41 »

Hi

I don't have those particular mods you asked for, but I do have a few by a Jeremy/Replicas, is that you or another Jeremy?

Although the old TiS is defunct, you could try https://tis.roncli.com/ which contains quite a few of the mods that were on TiS but it's nowhere near complete.

Mctunfisk

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Lost songs from Trax In Space
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 13:03:47 »

Hello,

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, that was what I was going by when I first started. There are some of my older modules on modarchives. However, the tracks listed here are somewhat more recent (but still very old), before I quit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up