Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sampling question-revised  (Read 7609 times)

evolakim

• New User
    • View Profile
sampling question-revised
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:30:37 »

Sorry about that im using milky tracker and i made the samples using cool edit.....i dl'd some xi. instruments and they all work fine when i load them but i'd really rather use my own samples ....question.....im new to tracking and im basically just experimenting and reading and i love it. i recently discovered how to make my own samples and insert them into my tracke...anywayz my problem is that when i load a sample i can play it but when i try to load another one it will only play the 1 st one even when the new one is highlighted........can anyone help thanx.......

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:50:39 »

Unnn... What tracker are you using?

With old trackers with GUS sound card, the memory is limited and big samples will be excluded when loading.

But as I said, we need to know what tracker you are using first before drawing conclusions.
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 14:53:14 »

Err, I don't understand the problem exactly.

But I would make a guess that you have not mapped the new sample included into the XI so it will use it. To do this, you have to fuzz around in the instrument editor (I don't know how, I don't use Milky- or FastTracker II that much). Otherwise you could load the sample as a separate instrument, I say again, separate instrument and then you're fine, I think.
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!
Pages: [1]   Go Up