Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All members - Account Passwords Changed  (Read 7347 times)

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
All members - Account Passwords Changed
« on: June 21, 2007, 14:53:47 »

:breakpage:
As mentioned in the previous news post, the account passwords are now handled differently and therefore you need to regenerate your own new password. Those who had responsibly set their email addresses can request the new password automatically and have it mailed to them. Simply go to the login area and click on "Forgot Password?".

The others who did not get the information in time (sorry, but this was too urgent to leave too long) can get in touch via the forums, where the painstaking process of manually activating accounts will go. Unfortunately, those that are going to have to do this are going to have to wait about a week and a half as of this afternoon I will be on my travels abroad.

Since there have also been some major behind the scenes re-coding efforts by me today, I sincerely hope nothing has broken, if it has then please report it as per usual via the forums->Site Discussion->site reports thread.

All the best
-m0d
:breakpage:
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up