Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a good version of a Zodiak classic - 5 clues!  (Read 4567 times)

Mandeb

Hi,
My name is Demián Mega and I'm looking for an old old track. I hope somebody knows it, here are the clues:

1. It's very similar to "Libertine" by Zodiak/Cascada (see Librtine.mod), I guess it has at least a 50% of all the samples and melodies of this track...

2. The song had a mechanized voice sample that said "Revolution" (typical robotic voice), but I tried to find the song using this word and never found anything.

3. The author has a name that make me think he is Brazilian or Portuguese... I can't remember his name but it sounds like that.

4. This song is made between '91 and '95, and maybe this version is previous to the Zodiac track... I can't remember.

5. The original was in a popular format, maybe MOD or XM.

Hope U can help.
Thanks!
Demián.

neptho

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a good version of a Zodiak classic - 5 clues!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 04:30:41 »

This is a long shot, but it might be some older Awesome.  I can't say I recognize the voice sample as being in any of his, but you never know..
Pages: [1]   Go Up