Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Area Reshuffle  (Read 7271 times)

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
My Area Reshuffle
« on: July 19, 2007, 23:06:59 »

:breakpage:
:breakhead:
The "My Area" section has had a reshuffle...
:breakhead:
The "My Reviewing Area" link has been removed from the main menu because the reviewing features have been consolidated into the My Area page. If you've opted in to be a reviewer you will notice the "Pending Queue" and the "Unfinished Reviews" items appear.

The recent actions system has been rewritten to increase overall page speed, and it works - unfortunately as a side effect - the various "Recent" lists have been "erased", although the content of course is still there, just not in these lists anymore.

On browse pages, like when you search and browse the A-Z letters, there is now a Jump box, this allows you to skip to whichever page you want - as there can be hundreds, and as a member pointed out, this was a bit of a pain to get to somewhere in the middle of say, 200 pages, when you had to progress by 6 pages at a time.

That's about all!
I Hope you are enjoying your experiences so far!

-m0d

P.S We could use a few volunteers to get the ball rolling writing some reviews of their favourite mods :)
:breakpage:
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up