Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "This is a dream" Mod  (Read 5661 times)

giam

• New User
    • View Profile
"This is a dream" Mod
« on: September 20, 2007, 07:28:44 »

This was a relatively short piece featuring industrial grinding combined with determined percussion.   Very hypnotic.  The only words spoken were "This is a dream" and this line was repeated for effect.  From what I can remember, the format was MOD, it was released no later than 1997, and the file size was less than 100 kilobytes.  I have checked the relevant sections of the archive, but have been unable to find the mod in question.  There is another mod in the archive which includes the phrase "This is a dream" but (needless to say) that file is not the file in question.  Any assistance offered on tracking down this file would be greatly appreciated.

drspa44

• New User
    • View Profile
    • The Game Music Labyrinth
Re: "This is a dream" Mod
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 22:36:18 »

I vaguely recognise the phrase "this is a dream" from one of my modules, but I'm afraid it's probably been trashed or at least lost in a sea of thousands of modules. Sorry I couldn't of been much help - I'm trying to find a few tunes as well and I know how frustrating it is!

angelfarto

• New User
    • View Profile
Pages: [1]   Go Up