/ / /\ /\
/ / / \ / \ |
/ / / / /\ /\ / / / /\
/ / / / / \ / \ / / / / / /
\_/ \ / / / \ / / / / \
\/ / / \/ / / / /
| | |\ | |\ /--\ | |\ | /---|
| | | \ | || | | | | \| | -
\___/ | \| |/ \--/ | | \ \--/
The Seventh Dance in the Series.
The Tracker's Bible
The Book of Rat, chapter 1, verses 1-9.
1. In the beginning, Dude and Dream Scythe created Sorrow's End, and it
was not remarkable.
2. And the two did later sit down and compose Sorrow's Return, and it was
3. And Catspaw did enjoy Sorrow's Return, and decided the potential it
bore must be exploited. And he did write Sorrow's Redemption.
4. And behold, the Rat team did create "Cream of the Crap." And Catspaw
did write Sorrow's Reduction, and it sucked.
5. But it did suck intentionally, and it was a four-channel chip song.
6. And Catspaw did write Sorrow's Avatar, and it did kick some serious
7. And Subliminal, who was not in the Rat team, did write Sorrow's Night.
And though it was good, the ftp.cdrom.com people did not like it that
8. And Arcturus, who was not in the Rat team, did hear Sorrow's Night and
Sorrow's Avatar. And he did write Sorrow's Undoing.
9. And Sorrow's Undoing was the seventh dance in the series.
Hey, you know what? I kinda like this format: "The Tracker's Bible."
That's what my notes are going to look like from now on. Whaddya think?
(c) 1996 Quasar Music Productions
Good ride bell
4:42 in length
The Seventh Installment
in the series of Sorrow..
Shift + F9
Sample 13 ripped from
iRoNMan!, author unknown,
unless it was actually by