Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone know when the GP2X F200 Touchscreen Navigation Issue will be fixed?  (Read 5171 times)

tehlastninja

• New User
    • View Profile

Hi there all,

I'm a proud GP2X owner. I've installed Milkytracker and it seems a very powerfull program.

However I'm quite frustrated with the touchscreen support. It seems to half work, I can move the mouse pointer around the screen, but clicking on buttons doesn't select them. They depress as if I have activated them, but it doesn't actually active the buttons.

Can anyone estimate how long it's going to take before this issue is fixed?

Does anyone know anyone know any people on the GP2X milkytracker team that could possibly fix this issue? It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to figure out whats wrong.

Thanks people :)

Adam

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi

What's wrong is the clicks are interpreted as right-clicks, and why it's taking so long is there is no such thing as a GP2x MilkyTracker team. In fact, nobody in the MilkyTracker team has a GP2x. We could use a hand with this, but the last time we checked, the GP2x community wasn't into the F200 that much.

tehlastninja

• New User
    • View Profile

Thanks for your response.

I'd offer assistance but I'm not a programmer so unfortunetly so I can't offer any help. There is a port of Scummvm for the GP2X that has the touchscreen for the F200 working correctly. Maybe someone from that project may be able to assist.

Is there a way someone might get involved?

Touchscreen support would make milkytracker a million times more productive on the F200. If its just a matter of changing a right click interpreted as a left, Is this difficult to implement programing wise?

I have no idea.

Thanks again.

pailes

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile

There is already a thread about the topic:

http://modarchive.org/forums/index.php?topic=997.0

It provides answers...
Pages: [1]   Go Up