Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babylon Project: Another person trying to sell modules commercially  (Read 559 times)

Axxy

• Pie Rehab
    • View Profile

The one i'm having trouble locating and the most annoying is The Battle is Over (10)..

I so recognise the tune and it's really bugging me what it is. I'm sure I'll remember what it is...

Flashy

• Needs more Pie
    • View Profile

Track #10 has been found!
The Battle is Over = Area 51 - Beyond the stars (beyondthestars.xm)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 18:39:38 by Flashy »
end(message);

Axxy

• Pie Rehab
    • View Profile

Track #10 has been found!
The Battle is Over = Area 51 - Beyond the stars (beyondthestars.xm)

Knew it was well known, all i had to do was listen for 8 seconds longer, as the 1st sample that's played in the module has been cut..  Nice find..

Flashy

• Needs more Pie
    • View Profile

now it seems like original modules ripped in track 1-3 had a name that start with the letter a while 5-10 started with the letter b. (with the exception of 6, which started with "the", but had a word that started with b right after)
but i dunno if original module ripped in track 4 starts with a or b...

(excuse my shitty english)

its quite similar to what sa mowar did as all songs he ripped for his/her lost in love album had a name that all started with "al". maybe sa mowar and babylon project might be a same person. and maybe they both selected modules at quick picks
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 05:02:39 by Flashy »
end(message);
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up